Choose 5 TV shows you like without reading the questions.
1. Star Trek
3. The Big Bang Theory
5. Due South
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Oh god too many, we’ll go with Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
I suppose season 3 though the only season I don’t think was fucking fantastic was season 2.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
7. How long have you watched 1?
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Star Trek fandom was passing around the clip of Sheldon getting a napkin signed (and used) by Leonard Nimoy as a Christmas gift from Penny, and it got me interested in the show.
9. Who is your favorite actor(s) in 2?
Misha Collins. He barely wins out because he plays a character that is the very opposite of his personality and also he can keep Castiel’s straight face while Jared Padalecki is fondling his balls. Man is awesome.
10. Which show do you prefer, 1, 2, or 5?
0_o It’s like choosing between three children, my top three fandoms. Star Trek hasto win. Human on Vulcan action.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
Clearly The Big Bang Theory, because people were stupid in the 60’s and canceled my baby way too early.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?
Juliet. I’d break it off with Shawn to be with Gus and hey, I get to shoot guns and reign in Lassiter.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?
They already did that in the movies. :( But reboot? I’d want Spock to go out saving just Kirk, giving his life not for an entire ship to save the day but to just let Kirk live. Also I’d want to see green blood because they never show that and Kirk to hold him like the Pietà.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Yes, yes, and yes. They’re only a couple of counties away from each other, location-wise, plus they’re both comedic shows with quirky casts.
15. Pair two characters in 5 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple:
I’m so sad that Frannie/Turnbull was never pursued.
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
Due South. I feel a lot more for those characters, just given the nature of both shows.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5?
Sorry Due South, but AMOK TIME FIGHT SONG.
18. Give a random quote from 5:
“It’s just another ear anecdote, Ray.”
#star trek #supernatural #the big bang theory #psych #due south #meme